Monday, July 18, 2005

More Books here!

Living in Taiwan where there is only limited access to serious Bible books, I am always excited to get books from overseas. This weekend I ran up to Keelung and the NE coast of Taiwan, where I picked up Kermode & Alter's The Literary Guide to the Bible, and Alter's The Art of Biblical Narrative, two books I have looked forward to reading, at a friend's house. I am also working on a review of The Five Gospels and the JSem's historical claims.

Later this summer I will prepare my work on the structure of Mark for publication. If anyone out there has a bib on chiasms, I'd appreciate a copy.

1 comment:

Loren Rosson III said...

>I am also working on a review
>of The Five Gospels and the
>JSem's historical claims

Oh, I'll be interested in reading this!